Thursday 17 November 2011

Stealth Mode

Up here in the Great White North, winter is approaching. With that, it gets darker, much earlier and stays darker much later.
For those of you who are on foot, on bike, on skateboard or out walking your dog - please
If I can't see you, I can't avoid hitting you with my car. Its that simple. If you are in black, you are pretty much invisible.
Now, I am doing my level best to look out for you but you have to take responsibility for looking out for me.
If you step into the road without looking and I hit you,my insurance will go up.
You will go to the hospital and you will hurt, physically, for a long time.

I don't want to hit you, really, its too much paperwork.
 Look for me when you are on the road. I am looking for you.

Let us both make the effort to make out meeting one of no added paperwork or pain

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment