Thursday 16 August 2012

Republican Values

It seems to me that the Republican Party is a party of the people, that is until each person is born. Then it really looks like that the only interest the RP has in you is how much work they can extract from you. Women, not worth attention unless they are producing another being they can send out to support the munitions producing corporations - read into that Protecting Our Way of Life by invading some other country. Seniors, sorry, you are going to have to work just another 2 years. Young men, I need you to go overseas to Protect Our Way of Life. The 1%? Oh Hi Frank, what was that you wanted, a tax break? Sure, let me see who I can get to pay for that.

Now, I am sure that the Democrats have their own dirty little plans but it really looks like the current Democrat is actually doing something other than lining his friends over seas bank accounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment