Tuesday 7 August 2012

What is that sound?

A strange rumbling in the sky, could it be ...
GASP Thunder!!!!
For Victoria, for all of our strange weather, we very seldom get
thunder and lightening. This is a sad thing for me, I like feeling the
air shake and slam into me. Standing outside, feeling the wind
screaming through my hair, the rain pounding off my skin - there is
no feeling like it.

I remember when I was a young lad living in Thunder Bay. We would
get thunder and lightening the likes of which are ever felt here.
The entire sky lights up as sheets of raw power scream across the sky.
The house would shake, windows rattled as huge bolts of static would
slam into the ground 5 miles away.

And after it was all done, peace would cover the area. The air would
taste clean and every nerve of your body would tingle.

And then you would wait for the next storm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment